Each of our campuses has as main objective, train and develop all our staff in their different areas (workshop, administrative and operators).
As part of our strategy of growth and strengthening of internal operating processes, we inaugurated two Training and Development Centers (CCD).
On May 19 of the present year in Transportes Larmex Ciénega branch, the delivery ceremony of the Kenworth unit was carried out.
The American automaker Ford Motor Co. recently held the 18th award ceremony of its World Excellence Awards.
For the first time Transportes Lar Mex received the “Enhancing Quality Award” from the hands of Nissan North America Purchasing Director Mr. Steve Jernigan.
Transportes LarMex, the official transport for the transfer of racing cars of the fourteenth edition of the Guanajuato Rally has been selected.
The US automaker Ford Motor Company, extended acknowledgments to Trans Lar Mex and its employees, for their participation in the safety week.
DEARBORN, Mich., May 20, 2016 – Ford honored its top-performing global suppliers at the 18th annual World Excellence Awards. Fifty-seven awards were presented to suppliers who exceed company expectations and distinguish themselves from their peers by achieving the highest levels of global excellence in 11 categories.
“Ford’s World Excellence Awards allow us to recognize suppliers who demonstrate a strong commitment to quality, performance and teamwork,” said Hau Thai-Tang, Ford group vice president, global purchasing. “These award-winning companies have helped Ford deliver a breakthrough year, and we are thankful they are part of our One Ford team.”
Ford World Excellence Award categories include:
- Quality, green, safe and smart for suppliers who demonstrate leadership in Ford’s primary brand pillars
- Aligned Business Framework for suppliers who most exemplify the Aligned Business Framework principles, with an emphasis on quality, value and innovation
- Special recognition for suppliers that delivered results exceeding expectations
- Lincoln luxury, which recognizes a supplier helping transform Lincoln to be the luxury vehicle of choice
- Diverse Supplier of the Year and Supplier Diversity Development Corporation of the Year to honor suppliers that excel in integrating diversity into their organization and business process
- Gold and silver for supplier manufacturing sites that have demonstrated superior quality, delivery and cost performance throughout the year
The 18th annual World Excellence Award winners include:
Quality brand pillar
TI Group Automotive Systems
Auma – Bocar Group
Green brand pillar
Panasonic Automotive Systems
Kautex Textron GMBH & Co. KG
Safe brand pillar
Windsor Machine Group
Smart brand pillar
Magna International Inc.
Leggett & Platt Automotive Group
Aligned Business Framework
Thai Summit Group
Active Aero Group
Martinrea International Inc.
Diverse Supplier of the Year
Systems Technology Group
Supplier Diversity Development Corporation of the Year
Spectra Premium Industries Inc.
Abel Construction Company Inc.
Transportes Lar Mex SA DE CV
Comstar Automotive Technologies
Autoliv BKI SA
Valeo Lighting Injection SA
Yazaki Systems Automotive SRL
Rehau SA DE CV
Denso Manufacturing Tennessee Inc.
Dana Automotive Systems Group
Soc. Michelin DE Part Ind E Com LTDA
Iljin Donga Automotive
Yapp India Automotive
PGI Far East Precision Products Co.
BorgWarner Poland SP. Z O.O.
Brose Sistemas de Fechaduras Para Automoveis
Robert Bosch GMBH
Honeywell Garrett Italia SRL
Advics North America Inc.
Hella Electronics Corp.
Pirelli Pneuss SA
EWIE Europe Ltd
Sewells Australia PTY Ltd.